recieved Nice Cover From algeria

recieved Nice Cover From algeria
Mr Ouari Khemissi P O BOX 895 Setif 19000 Algeria

jeudi 2 avril 2009

Beautiful cover from Georgia

This is My First cover from Georgia Olympics games and WWF birds
Beautiful Cover Thank you very much Khatuna

2 commentaires:

Cheema a dit…

My Dear Friend!
Hello!
I hope and pray that you are fine and happy.
I am Cheema from Pakistan. I am interested in a blog link exchange with you. You can see my blog at http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/
Please add my link to your blog and send me a message on my blog or at faisalcheema44@gmail.com

I can also send you covers or postcards or anything else from Pakistan, if you are interested to swap.

Waiting anxiously for your kind reply
Best Regards
Yours Cheema

yiphinwai a dit…

Very nice cover. Are there two sets of stamps on the same cover?